Saturday, October 9, 2010

No Telling

I have considered telling Dean about Mr. T, but I've decided against it.  I think the time has passed for me to tell him.  If I said something now he would wonder why I didn't say something before.

It's because I love Dean that I won't say anything.  After all, if Dean and I ran into some lady who had been the love of his life, and he was longing to be with her, wishing that they had never ended, I don't think I would want to know that.

I still don't think anything will happen with me and Mr. T.  Like I've said before, I'm sure he doesn't want to risk his marriage any more than I want to risk mine.  I consider my marriage to be a blessing, and Dean and I really do cherish each other.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with not saying anything, why pour salt on a closed wound

    ReplyDelete