Saturday, May 15, 2010

Annoying Facebook Post - April 23, 2010

I was on Facebook a few days ago and noticed a comment from my son's wife (my son's wife is one of my Facebook friends) that her husband (my son) was cleaning the house, and that she loved it.

I saw a comment from someone else that said "He gets that from his dad". I thought this was a very strange comment when I realized the person who made the comment was the Beotch that my ex-husband dumped me for. I clicked on her pic and up comes her Facebook page, and on it, it says, "C and I have been together for 12 years, we have 5 cats, a cute little house, and a garden filled with flowers.". I really wanted to send that Beotch a message that said, "Well, isn't that funny ... he was living with me as my husband 12 years ago ... hummmmm". Even better, I would liked to have posted it to her wall; I wonder how many of her friends know she's a homewrecker? I didn't do it, but I really wanted to.

What a fucking bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment