Saturday, May 15, 2010

Her Own Worst Enemy

I told B ... "NO! Do NOT friend her. I know. I understand the temptation. But do NOT do it." I told her that she will only hurt herself. It will NOT make her feel good. Just as L isn't worth my time, J isn't worth her time.

I considered "friending" L (my ex-husband's home-wrecking wife), but there is no way that bitch is my friend. I considered sending her a message telling her she was a home-wrecker (actually posting it on her wall), but there is no way that I want my ex-husband to even know that I saw L on Facebook, or to think that I would want him back because I DON'T. Those people are not worth my time. They are both inconsiderate, uncouth people.

BTW, today is my ex-husband's and my wedding anniversary. I would actually wish him a happy anniversary if he and I were to talk today ... I know he is thinking about it, but I'm much better off with D, who really does love and cherish me for who I am. We fit. We can be who we really are with each other, and I never had that with my ex.

I told B I was sorry her plans with her lover don't seem to be working out for her. I don't blame her for resenting J. I resented an old lover's wife when she decided to go to a concert that my old lover and I had planned on going to. But how could I really complain? After all, we were lovers and she was his wife.

Bottom line: I won't friend L, and I don't think B should friend J ... that would only make us unhappy in the end. And we both deserve to be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment