Wednesday, May 19, 2010

By Myself

My husband's working at the club tonight, so I'm by myself ... all alone ... except for Buzz.  Since I'm by myself, tonight is all about me for a change.  Buzz is always waiting so patiently for me.

I fill the bathtub with hot steamy water, fragrant oils, and turn on the chroma-therapy lights in the bathtub (I paid extra for those, and they were worth it ... or maybe I should say, I was worth it!).  The bathtub fills and the fragrance of the oils fill my spa-like bath retreat.  The bathroom lights are low, with just the bathtub lights on and the under-sink lights on.  It's a beautiful spa retreat I splurged on when I came into a little money.

I climb in and turn on the massage hydrotherapy (not those big ugly jets, but the tiny bubble holes that work as well but look so much better).  It relaxes every muscle, and by the time I get out 15 minutes later, I know Buzz is still waiting for me.

I go into the bedroom and have the music softly playing.  I open my nightstand drawer, and there's Buzz.  Buzz is my friend when I'm alone, and my friend when I'm playing with my husband.  I lay down on my bed, soft and clean, warm and relaxed from my indulgent bath, and I gently run my hands up and down my body.  I look down at myself, at my beautiful, smooth, and firm breasts and tweak and gently pinch both erect nipples.  My pussy is growing wet and my thighs are starting to ache in anticipation.

I touch the switch on the first setting (there are 8 settings) in anticipation, and ... Buzz died right there in my hands!

What now?  I replace the batteries, and ... nothing!  I killed Buzz.  What will I tell my husband?  But I have more than one Buzz, so I locate a replacement for now ... yes, Buzz II is alive and well, and my evening continues ... hummmmmm ... good .... let me know if you want to hear more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment