Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Week Before He Left - April 19 - 24, 2010

While I worked at the office all last week, my husband worked on getting his props and costumes together for a gig in Japan. He's an entertainer, and the entertainment industry has been painfully slow, so he jumped at this job. Who can blame him? Going to another country on someone else's dime? It doesn't pay a lot, but it should be fun, if he can stand the 24 or so hours of travel time each way. He's going to be gone for two weeks. Wow! That's a long time, and I am going to miss him very much!

I've been feeling a bit depressed knowing he's going to be gone for so long. The days passed by quickly with me taking my mom to dinner on Monday night, him working a gig Tuesday night, and him working his weekly swing club gig on Wednesday night (for $60 frigging bucks for five hours ... what a joke ... but that's another story). Wednesday I also learned that he had an audition Friday afternoon, then was going to be working another gig Friday night, and I quickly realized that I wasn't going to have much of a chance to spend any quality time with him before he left on Saturday for the next two weeks.

I was starting to feel very apprehensive thinking we weren't going to get a chance to see each other at all before he was gone for two weeks. It's tough when you don't get to see each other to catch up on what's going on or make plans to spend time together. We are a product of our society, our economy, and our desire to keep our nice little home. There is a price to be paid, and that price is usually in time and health.

We finally managed to squeeze in five minutes of conversation by cell phone on Wednesday afternoon during my short break at work. I asked him what he had going on Thursday night, and he said, "Nothing", so I told him not to plan anything because I wanted to spend some time together before he left, and he said he was thinking the exact same thing.

Thursday night came, and after I got home from work (a little late, as usual), we went out for dinner at a Mexican restaurant where I had an expired coupon for one free dinner for my birthday. With this economy I figured the restaurant would probably be happy to honor it, and they were. After all, once you add the Margaritas (they were $2 off because it was Thursday ... a nice bonus!), the restaurants still manage to make a profit.

After a nice dinner we came home, got showers, and generally made ourselves fresh and sweet for each other. He got the wedge sex pillow out of it's storage bag (keeps it clean), got out the condoms (safe sex is a must), and I got out the lube and some toys. Then we spent a very romantic and sexy evening exploring each other's bodies, giving and receiving pleasure, making each other wet and juicy, me cumming again and again (and again) until he came and we were both exhausted. It was a wonderful way to spend our only evening together that week before he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment