Sunday, May 16, 2010

Deeds of an Evil Bitch

So yesterday I worked as a Face Painter painting little kids at an corporate event. I love these gigs because I get to be outdoors and interact with lots of different people, including kids. The other entertainers are, well, entertaining.

One of the ladies I worked with (R), who also does face painting (among many other things), is married to another entertainer (K), which is not unusual. R and K both knew my husband for many years, and they worked with him for many years on various circus gigs. R was telling me how my husband's ex-wife (D) used to call her every day while K was on the road. D used to call R and tell her that K was fucking all the girls while R was stuck at home.

I remember my husband telling me how R would get so insanely, crazy jealous, and now I understand why. D is a nasty evil bitch; she always was, and she always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment