Thursday, May 27, 2010

Missing Head Channel

I came in to work this morning and was asked if I had ordered a head channel for a job being installed today.  I did not.  I knew the channel had been cut too short and needed to be replaced, but no one ever asked me to order it.  This being the case, I believed that my boss had ordered the replacement himself.  Frustrating!  So often I'm expected to be a mind reader (and I often am), but sometimes he makes my job extra difficult.  There are so many different situations where this applies, and I won't get into all of them now, but I'm sure I will another time.

We are going to use another head channel ... an extra we have in the shop, instead.  It is the wrong color, but if we put a fascia in front of it, no one should be the wiser.  I hope this works out and that the client will go for it and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment