Saturday, May 15, 2010

She Resents Her Lover's Wife

I told my girlfriend about seeing my ex-husband's, home-wrecking wife's, Facebook comment. This prompted B to tell me about how she is starting to resent her lover's wife. My friend had planned the timing of her husband's trip in part so she could spend a day with her lover.

It turns out that her lover, and her lover's wife had an anniversary last week, so B thought next week would be clear. NOT!!! The lover's wife planned an entire WEEK of anniversary "events" and one is, of course, the day the lovers wanted to get together. B's lover told her he would try to make it one of the other days that B's husband was gone, but she hasn't heard from him. She is getting the vibe that he isn't going to make it happen.

My girlfriend finally realizes that she just can't depend on him to pull off any plans she makes for them. She's so frustrated and disgusted and hurt. She seems to be really fed up. Soooo ... she logged on to her lover's wife's Facebook page just to see what the bitch may have posted. But B discovered that she would have to "friend" her in order to access info on her page --- which she is sure the wife would OK in a heartbeat. After all, she thinks her husband and my girlfriend are simply great friends.

My girlfriend's question: Should she friend her? It's a good bet the lover would find out. She doesn't know if she cares or not. But she's also not sure she wants to read about all the great stuff they do together, and how wonderful their life is.....what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment